Use bulk actions to apply edits to multiple listings simultaneously. You can check out our Youtube Video: Repricing 101 with Marco #6.
In this episode, BQool will explain what is the ROI% and how you can use this calculation to set perfect Min and Max prices using a repricer. We will go through some real products and calculate the best ROI in order to prevent selling for a loss. Lastly, Marco will show how to successfully set the same ROI for multiple listings by using Bulk Action: Profits, ROI and Profit Margin feature.
Please note that BQool's Min and Max need to include shipping fees, so inactive listings with missing shipping fees will NOT be able to use the Bulk Action.
Set Min/Max Price & Rule
Quickly set up repricing using the bulk actions.
- Select the listings you want to edit by using the checkboxes.
- Click Bulk Actions > Set Min/Max Price & Rule
- A window pane will pop up. Please select the field(s) of your choice. Then input your Min Price, Max Price, and/or Rule you would like to apply. The Bulk Action Set Min/Max Price & Rule will allow you to apply the selection to one of the six options.
The new Bulk Action feature allows users to set up Min and Max Price based on Est.Profit, Profit Margin or ROI% for multiple listings at once.
The users can choose to apply the Bulk Action to the following listings:
- Selected Listings when you click on Bulk Actions
- All listings missing Min Price, Max Price, and Rule
- Group of your choice.
The user can set the Min and Max Price based on the following options:
Your Price + Shipping (current selling price)±_____%
1. It is recommended to select the following Repricing safety feature:
2. For the New Bulk action based on fixed Est. Profit, ROI and Profit Margin features,
Please input the "Cost" to the selected listings before proceeding with the Bulk Action calculation. Otherwise, the calculation cannot be viable.
The Bulk Est. Profit, ROI, Profit Margin calculation could process up to 30 listings per minute. We recommend keeping the number of listings less than 30 for optimal performance. If the number of selected listings is more than 30, the system needs longer processing time to generate the result.
3. The Bulk actions based on est profit, fixed ROI and Profit Margin are available starting from $50 "monthly plan/$540 annual plan and above plan.
4. The currency symbol will be presented in accordance with the given marketplace:
|US / CA / MX||$|
|DE / ES / FR / IT||€|
4. Click Save to apply the changes.
Changes may fail to take effect if:
- You choose to set your Min and Max Price based on cost, but there is no cost entered
- Your Min or Max Price is a negative figure
Users can also refer to Bulk Action Status and History for more listings process information.
Users can click on the view report icon to check out the Bulk Action Failed Listings Report.
Under the Error Message header, users can find the cause of the calculation errors.
1. Once the users proceed to change Min/Max price by using Bulk Action and save it afterward, the system will generate a corresponding record in the "Bulk Action Status and History."
Set cost for multiple listings simultaneously using bulk actions.
- Select the listings you want to edit using the checkboxes.
- Click Bulk Actions > Set Cost.
- A windowpane will pop up.
Set up Product Cost
You can set your cost based on Your Price + Shipping (current selling price), or you can enter a specific number.
Setup FBM Shipping Cost
You can also set FBM shipping costs here.
Setup Additional Cost
The additional cost filed is meant for users to factor other product-related costs (i.e. inbound shipping fee) when configuring the Min & Max price and Your Price.
Please don’t input values related to Amazon fees and FBM shipping costs to this field.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
The changes will also take effect in the Price Calculator.