FBM Advanced Conditions
Automatically switch repricing strategies based on FBM related conditions
Hover your mouse over Repricing Rules -- Add New Rule -- Conditional Repricing -- FBM Advanced Conditions
Provide the 10 conditions below which can be set as Main conditions or sub-conditions.
- Units sold: The number of units sold in the last xx days.
- Units sold %: The percentage change of units sold in the last xx days.
- Sales: Sales The amount of sales in the last xx days.
- Sales %: The percentage change of sales in the last xx days.
- Available quantity: The number of sellable units that you have in stock to fulfill orders. Available units don't include units that are pending removal.
- Buy box wins: The listing's buy box winning percentage in the last 24 hours.
- Listing at min price: The listing that remained at min price for the last xx days.
- Listing at max price: The listing that remained at max price for the last xx days.
- Listing at lowest price: The listing that remained at lowest price for the last xx days.
- Listing did not win buy box: The listing that haven't won buy box for the last xx days.
- No more than two sub-conditions can be added to each main condition.
- Repricing will only be triggered when both the main condition and the sub-conditions have been met.
- If a scenario only matches either the main condition or the sub-condition, BQool repricer will automatically check the next tier of conditions until it finds the main condition or the both the main and sub-condition would match to the scenario.
- The order in which the condition should apply is from the top to bottom.
After selecting the condition, you can set different repricing strategies.
- Rule :
The specified rules will be applied for repricing.
- Rule + Min Price:
Set a new Min Price by ROI / Est. Profit or Est. Profit Margin, the new Min Price and the specified rules will be applied to adjust your price whenever the condition has been triggered..
- Your Price:
Do Not Reprice - No repricing
Buy Box Price- Set Your New Price based on Buy Box Price +/- value
Your Price - Set Your New Price based on Current Your Price +/- value
Lowest Price - Set Your New Price based on the Lowest Price +/- value
Min Price - Set Your New Price based on Min Price +/- value
Max Price - Set Your New Price based on Max Price +/- value
Fixed Price – Fixed a specified price for Your Price
The cost should be added to listings to reset the Min Price.
After completing the conditions and repricing rule settings, go to “Rule Overview”, and click “Save and Finish”.
Assign your newly added conditional rules to the listings you would like to start repricing.
Examples (reference only)
The price of the listing has been adjusted to Min Price as the main condition, but it doesn't get the Buy Box as the sub-conditions.
If your listing offer has been stuck at Min Price in the past 2 days and didn’t get the Buy Box, you can consider using AI Sales Booster rule and modifying the Min Price at the same time.
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit of Min is $15, the Est. Profit can be decreased to $10. Min Price will decrease from $56.46 to $50.58, thereby reducing profits. Therefore, the opportunity to get the Buy Box might increase.
You can reduce the Min Price further and opt for a more aggressive rule like "AI Sales Maximizer" to increase your potential sales volume.
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit of Min is $10, the Est. Profit can be reduced to $5, Min Price will decrease from $50.58 to $44.69. You can try to increase Buy Box Win % by reducing Min Price and profit.
Another strategy is to set AI Equalizer rule to increase Est.Profit from 5% to 8% whenever the Buy Box Win % is above 50% in the past 24 hours. This way you can increase the Min Price and the profit.
Looking for more case studies? Tutorial Video- Real-life Scenarios of Conditional Repricing for more information