FBA Advanced Conditions
Automatically switches repricing strategies based on FBA related conditions, this rule is exclusively for advanced FBA sellers.
Hover your mouse over Repricing Rules -- Add New Rule -- Conditional Repricing -- FBA Advanced Conditions
Provide the 18 conditions below which can be set as Main conditions or sub-conditions.
- Inventory age: Shows the age of your in-stock units. Inventory age units = available + reserved - pending removal units.
- Sell-through rate: The number of units sold and delivered over the past 90 days divided by the average number of sellable units in fulfillment centers during that time
- Days of supply: The estimated number of days that your current inventory supply will last based on the projected demand for your product.
- Units sold: The number of units sold in the last xx days.
- Units sold %: The percentage change of units sold in the last xx days.
- Sales: Sales The amount of sales in the last xx days.
- Sales %: The percentage change of sales in the last xx days.
- Available quantity: The number of sellable units that you have in stock to fulfill orders. Available units don't include units that are pending removal.
- Buy box wins: The listing's buy box winning percentage in the last 24 hours.
- Listing at min price: The listing that remained at min price for the last xx days.
- Listing at max price: The listing that remained at max price for the last xx days.
- Listing at lowest price: The listing that remained at lowest price for the last xx days.
- Listing did not win buy box: The listing that haven't won buy box for the last xx days.
- Inbound quantity: The number of incoming units. Inbound quantity = working units + shipped units + receiving units.
- Storage type: Standard-size, Oversize, Aerosol, Apparel, Flammable, Footwear and Extra-large.
- Estimated excess: Estimated excess are units for which Amazon forecast that it will cost you more to keep in stock and pay storage costs than to reduce by repricing or liquidating.
- Estimated long term storage fee: Estimated long term storage fee is charged monthly when your inventory has been in a fulfillment center for more than 365 days in addition to the monthly inventory storage fee. Long-term storage fees are assessed using an inventory snapshot on the 15th of each month.
- Estimated long term storage units: Estimated long term storage units is estimated number of units that will be subject to long-term storage fees on your next charge date, assuming no further sales.
- No more than two sub-conditions can be added to each main condition.
- Repricing will only be triggered when both the main condition and the sub-conditions have been met.
- If a scenario only matches either the main condition or the sub-condition, BQool repricer will automatically check the next tier of conditions until it finds the main condition or the both the main and sub-condition would match to the scenario.
- The order in which the condition should apply is from the top to bottom.
After selecting the condition, you can set different repricing strategies.
- Rule :
The specified rules will be applied for repricing.
- Rule + Min Price:
Set a new Min Price by ROI / Est. Profit or Est. Profit Margin, the new Min Price and the specified rules will be applied to adjust your price whenever the condition has been triggered. .
- Your Price:
Do Not Reprice - No repricing
Buy Box Price- Set Your New Price based on Buy Box Price +/- value
Your Price - Set Your New Price based on Current Your Price +/- value
Lowest Price - Set Your New Price based on the Lowest Price +/- value
Min Price - Set Your New Price based on Min Price +/- value
Max Price - Set Your New Price based on Max Price +/- value
Fixed Price – Fixed a specified price for Your Price
The cost should be added to listings to reset the Min Price.
After completing the conditions and repricing rule settings, go to “Rule Overview”, and click “Save and Finish”.
Assign your newly added conditional rules to the listings you would like to start repricing.
Examples (reference only)
If you would like to modify the price adjustment strategy based on the Buy Box Win %, BQool conditional repricer can be set to trigger certain rule to apply at any buy box win %. (The percentage of getting the Buy Box in the last 24 hours)
If the Buy Box Win % is above 80% in the past 24 hours, You can consider using the profit-based AI Profit Maximizer and increase the Min Price at the same time.
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit of Min is $8, the Est. Profit can be increased to $15. Min Price will increase from $48.22 to $56.46, thereby increasing profits.
If the Buy Box Win % in the past 24 hours is between 60% and 80% which is still within the acceptable range, you can modify the rule from AI Profit Maximizer to AI Equalizer, and try to lower the Min Price slightly..
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit of Min is $15, the Est. Profit can be reduced to $10, Min Price will decrease from $56.46 to $50.58. You can try to increase Buy Box Win % by reducing Min Price and profit.
If the Buy Box Win % is below 59% in the past 24 hours, you can adjust the rule from AI Equalizer to sales-based AI Sales Maximizer and try to lower the Min Price in the meantime.
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit of Min is $10, the Est. Profit can be reduced to $5, Min Price will decrease from $50.58 to $44.69. You can try to increase Buy Box Win % by reducing Min Price and profit.
It may be unable to increase the Buy Box Win % even if you lower the Min Price when the Buy Box Win % is below 30% in the past 24 hours. Under consideration of the cost and profit, you can set your price directly to compete with the Lowest Price to keep your price at the lowest to enhance competitiveness.
Looking for more case studies? please visit Tutorial Video- Real-life Scenarios of Conditional Repricing for more information