Repricing Central will download All your listings from your Seller Central account and only count the listings that are Repricing enabled toward the plan limit.
As your business grows, the number of your listings will likely expand. In the process, you are welcome to upgrade to increase the plan limit so you can enable more listings to reprice
You can check your total listings amount by click Symbol at the top-right side
- Listings Downloaded: All your listings in Seller Central will be downloaded into BQool
- Listings Subscribed (RB): The listing limit of Rule-Based Repricer
- Listings Subscribed (AI+CR): The listing limit of AI-Power Repricer and Conditional Repricing
- Listings Enabled (RB): The number of listings you have enabled repricing
- Listings Available (RB): The number of the listings left which you can enable repricing within your plan limit
- Listings Enabled (AI+CR): The number of listings you have enabled repricing
- Listings Available (AI+CR):: The number of the listings left which you can enable repricing within your plan limit
If you would like to remove listings in BQool, please remember you have to do it in Seller Central. There aren't any current options to remove listings directly from BQool. After you delete listings in Seller Central, our system will automatically remove the designated old listings and download new listings.
Here are the instructions from Amazon’s help page to delete listings:
When you delete a listing, the SKU and all sales history and product information are permanently removed from your seller account. Therefore, you should delete an SKU and its listing information only if you are never going to sell that item in the future.
To delete listings, follow these steps:
In Manage Inventory, find the listing you want to delete:
For single listings, click the Actions link next to the product you want to delete.
For multiple listings, check the box to the left the listings you want to delete and click the Actions button at the top of the page.
Select Delete product and listing from the drop-down menu.
Click OK or Cancel to cancel and not delete the listing.