Go to Manage Listings, you can find the Preference under the Settings Button to help you manage the listing items or how you want to view the listing columns.
- Number of results per page: Determines how many listings you can see per page. You can select from 20, 50, 100, or 200 listings per page.
- Sort by: Determines the sorting order according to your selection: High to Low, A to Z, and New to Old or vice versa.
- Save All Column Location: You can make the Save All/Action column to display from the left, middle, or right.
- Column Displays: You can check or unchecked the columns to hide or display them
- Recommended: There are 15 columns that are displayed as default
- Optional: Group, Unit Sold (last 7 days), Est. Profit Margin, and ROI
- Quick Start: You can turn off the quick start guide.
You can decide to turn Show or Hide for the column information. All information is defaulted to show.