If BQool's login page failed to open, please follow the steps below.
*If you are not a Google Chrome user, you can skip this step.
If you are a Google Chrome user, please try to open the page with other browsers first (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera…etc). If this doesn’t work, please go to Step 2.
Open the following link in your browser: http://188.8.131.52
It will check if you can connect with the server normally.
If server connection failed, please inform us.
If connection with the server succeeded, please go to Step 3.
Set up your DNS Server connection in your Network Settings.
- Open the Network and Sharing Center Control Panel by clicking the network icon.
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- In the Network and Sharing Center, click Change adapter settings on the left.
- Right click on the network adapter you would like to use (wired or wireless) and click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Key in 184.108.40.206 as your Preferred DNS Server and click OK.
If you still failed to open the webpage, please let us know. Thank you!