You can simply setup the Auto forwarding the “Your message to a buyer could not be delivered” from Amazon to our Global Blacklist to avoid sending more email to those Buyers in the future.
Please fallow the steps below to setup Auto-forwarding using your Gmail account
- Go to the “Setting” under the icon at the top right hand side
- Under the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab, Click on the Add a forwarding address
- Please enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the field then click on Next then Proceed.
- Now you either click on the “Tip: You can also forward only some of your mail by creating a filter!”
or search up one actual email then use More to Filter more messages like these
- Enter the information below under the appropriate flied
- From: email@example.com
- Subject: Your message to a buyer could not be delivered
- Includes the words: We were unable to deliver the message you sent for order
- Click on Create filter with this search » after you complete entering the information
- Check off the Forward it to: option then Select the firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are almost done. Just click on Create Filter at the button to enable the Auto forward. When you have the "Confirmation Code" generated by Gmail, please go to Setting>Forward and POP/IMAP again to enter the code to verify and complete the Auto Forwarding.