BigCRM is an Amazon help desk with email automation to simplify customer service and automate feedback and review request emails, helping the users to get more feedback and reviews effortlessly and vastly improving the customer service quality. By integrating all buyer queries from multiple Amazon marketplaces into one platform, BigCRM let the users respond to all the buyer questions efficiently without the hassle of logging into separate seller accounts. It also gives a comprehensive buyer overview, such as contact detail, order record, refund and feedback history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vNDrOsPwJg&t=0
- General Introduction
- Use View to Organize your Ticket in Ticket Manager
- The Rule Introduction of Ticket Manager
- Ticket Templates
- Create New Ticket
- Display Column Definition of Ticket Manager
- Changes Between Feedback Central and BigCRM
- Sample Campaigns
- Edit Your Own Campaign
- Notice: Amazon Buyer-Seller Message Restriction
- Email Campaign Filters
- Campaign Schedule_AI-Powered Smart Schedule
- What is UGC?
- Introduction about Feedback Manager
- Introduction about Listings under Review Manager
- How to check the Usage
- Filters of Listings under Review Manager
- Manage Reviews under Review Manager
- Introduction of Settings
- Europe Settings
- Ticket Settings
- Ticket Settings_Profile
- Ticket Settings_Channel
- What kinds of tickets will Ticket Manager generate when Buyers tend to contact sellers on Amazon?
- Does BigCRM VAT generator let users send out email VAT invoices as PDF format?
- How often are product reviews updated?
- What will happen if the scheduled time of an activated Set Repeated Schedule clashes with the scheduled time of Set Fixed Date Schedule?
- How to Remove Buyers from Blacklists?
Tel: +886-02-7720-6858 (Chinese)