BQool is delighted to present the new function Conditional Repricing Rule that you can auto-switch to different repricing rules for conditions depending on the listing selling performance to stimulate your profits and improve your user experience on BQool.
Hover your mouse over Repricing Rules -- Add New Rule -- Conditional Repricing - Choose your rule
Inventory Age Conditions
Shows the age of your in-stock units. Inventory age units = available + reserved - pending removal units.
Sell-Through Rate Conditions
The number of units sold and delivered over the past 90 days divided by the average number of sellable units in fulfillment centers during that time
please visit Sell Through Rate for more information
Days of Supply Conditions
The estimated number of days that your current inventory supply will last based on the projected demand for your product.
In addition to main conditions (Inventory Age / Sell-Through Rate Days of Supply), 15 sub-conditions are here for you to easily set your own rule as well:
- Units sold: The number of units sold in the last xx days.
- Units sold %: The percentage change of units sold in the last xx days.
- Sales: Sales The amount of sales in the last xx days.
- Sales %: The percentage change of sales in the last xx days.
- Available quantity: The number of sellable units that you have in stock to fulfill orders. Available units don't include units that are pending removal.
- Buy box wins: The listing's buy box winning percentage in the last 24 hours.
- Listing at min price: The listing that remained at min price for the last xx days.
- Listing at max price: The listing that remained at max price for the last xx days.
- Listing at lowest price: The listing that remained at lowest price for the last xx days.
- Listing did not win buy box: The listing that haven't won buy box for the last xx days.
- Inbound quantity: The number of incoming units. Inbound quantity = working units + shipped units + receiving units.
- Storage type: Standard-size, Oversize, Aerosol, Apparel, Flammable, Footwear and Extra-large.
- Estimated excess: Estimated excess are units for which Amazon forecast that it will cost you more to keep in stock and pay storage costs than to reduce by repricing or liquidating.
- Estimated long term storage fee: Estimated long term storage fee is charged monthly when your inventory has been in a fulfillment center for more than 365 days in addition to the monthly inventory storage fee. Long-term storage fees are assessed using an inventory snapshot on the 15th of each month.
- Estimated long-term storage units: Estimated long-term storage units is the estimated number of units that will be subject to long-term storage fees on your next charge date, assuming no further sales.
- No more than two sub-conditions can be added to each main condition.
- Repricing only happens when both the main condition and the sub-conditions match the scenario.
- If the scenario only matches either the main condition or the sub-condition, it will be automatically moved down to the other main condition until it matches both of them.
- The condition will be applied in sequence from the top to the bottom.
After select the condition, you can set different repricing strategies.
- Rule :
The specified rules will be applied for repricing.
- Rule + Min Price:
Set a new Min Price by ROI / Est. Profit or Est. Profit Margin, the new Min Price and the specified rules will be applied to adjust your price on the day.
- Your Price:
Do Not Reprice - No repricing on the day
Buy Box Price- Set Your New Price based on Buy Box Price +/- value on the day
Your Price - Set Your New Price based on Current Your Price +/- value
Lowest Price - Set Your New Price based on the Lowest Price +/- value on the day
Min Price - Set Your New Price based on Min Price + value on the day
Max Price - Set Your New Price based on Max Price - value on the day
Fixed Price – Fixed a specified price for Your Price on the day.
The cost should be added to listings to reset the Min Price.
After completing the conditions and repricing rule settings, go to “Rule Overview”, and click “Save and Finish”.
Assign your newly added conditional rules to the listings you would like to apply to start repricing.
Examples of scenarios (reference only)
When the inventory age of the listing is longer, the listing might be unmarketable, or you may be charged an additional long-term storage fee from Amazon. At this time, you are able to set Inventory age condition as the repricing rule.
- If the inventory age of the listing is more than 365 days, You can consider using AI Sales Maximizer to be applied as the rule, and you can modify the Min at the same time.
For Example, if the previous Est. Profit is $10, you can adjust the Est. Profit to $5. The Min Price would decrease from 50.58 to 44.69. In this way, The opportunities to get Buy Box will be increased since the price can be adjusted by AI Sales Maximizer with a wider range.
- If the inventory age of the listing is between 271 and 365 days, the AI Sales Maximizer rule can be also applied.
However, the Min Price can be slightly reduced, for example, from the previous Est. Profit of $10 to $8, the Min Price will be reduced from 50.58 to 48.22 as well.
- If the Inventory age of the listing is between 181 and 270 days, the Min Price can be maintained and the AI Sales Booster can be applied to adjust the price.
Looking for more scenarios please visit Tutorial Video- Real-life Scenarios of Conditional Repricing for more information
Please sign in to leave a comment.