What are the main features of the Chrome Extension?
Listed below are the six main features of the BigTracker Chrome Extension. It is highly recommended to download the free Chrome extension and give it a go.
- Chrome Extension: Just one click to identify products with great potential.
- No need to log-in, just use while browsing Amazon.
- The BigMover scoring system identifies hot-selling products quickly and efficiently.
- Add products to the BigTracker web app with a click on product tracking and instantly start to track sales.
5. ”Attach Listing” helps add desired products directly to Amazon Seller accounts with specified selling details simply and efficiently. This feature is a great time-saving inventory management tool for arbitrageurs.
Note: the “Average index” from Chrome analytics displays the average performance based on daily values/rates.
6. “Profit Calculator”
The BigTracker Chrome Extension also has a built-in Profit Calculator that allows you to quickly see the potential profit by inputting Cost. Please click on the FBA fees under the Fees header for each listing. The Profit Calculator will be presented in a pop up on your screen as seen below with the latest Amazon referral fee and variable closing fee for each product.
In the Profit Calculator user interface, users can input the cost and Price + Shipping, then click on Calculate Profit icon.
Users can see either the Estimated Profit/Margin or ROI by using the current Price.
Entering new Price+shipping will repopulate the appropriate Amazon Referral Fee fields. The Est. Revenue and Profit at the bottom will change according to the refreshed data.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the latest BigTraker tutorials or answers to any of your questions. Alternatively, visit BigTracker Support for more information.
Why not try our 14-days free trial? Please visit BigTracker for more information.