This patch addresses most of the user requests with regards to the Profit Calculator and list managing features. These key changes will improve the usability of the Profit Calculator for inactive listings, and add more options for filtering your listings:
- Added Sorting Options - Under Manage Listings, you can now sort your listings with these column headers: SKU / Status / Title / Fulfillment / Offers. To see the complete list of columns available, go to: Settings>Preferences and select the boxes next to Column Display.
- Improved Search Bar Status - we have added two additional fields to help refine your search:
Status: All, Active, or Inactive
Fulfillment: All, FBA, or FBM.
- Alternative 'Save All' column positioning - you now have the option to move the 'Save All' and 'Actions' Column to the Left, Middle, or Right of the Manage Listings page under: Settings>Preferences : Save All Column Location menu
- "Save All" button positioning - in addition to customizing the placement of the column, the "Save All" button is now permanently stationed in the top blue bar, which will freeze as you scroll down. You will be able to click to "Save All" without scrolling back up to the top.
- Profit Calculator for Inactive listings - one of the main reasons why the new profit calculator was unable to adjust data for inactive listings is due to missing shipping data from the Listing Report. Now, you have the option to manually enter shipping data to complete the Min/Max price calculation.
NB: Once the listing becomes active, BQool will automatically override the manually entered shipping data with the latest data from the Listings Report.
- ROI % for the Profit Calculator - we have provided a new field so that you are able to enter the ROI % to calculate your Min/Max Price.
Note: This patch also includes a change of wording from Est Profit % to Est Profit Margin.
Please check out our Video version of this update on Youtube.