New User Interface Improvement and Changes
- Save buttons - you can save several changes at once after you are done changing the Min and Max prices for individual listings or use the Save All button at the top
- Price Calculator - we improved the accuracy for the fees from Amazon's API. BQool reloads the fees data from Amazon whenever you press enter or the reload button
- Bulk actions - four options are added for Bulk Action: Match Min Price as Lowest Price/Buy Box Price or Match Your Price as Lowest Price/Buy Box Price
- Bulk File Upload method - Active Listings File + IL-Closed-Batch-Report
- New data - quantity, estimated profit, and profit %
- New Filter options and placement changes - the old Favorite filters is now moved to expandable Default filters. We have added a number of new filter options in this update, such as quantity, price range, and many more
- Groups - you are able to assign selected listings to a group you created
- Extended Price History - we have extended our repricing history on the items that have repricing rules enabled. In the past, BQool Price History only shows the most recent 100 changes on all of your inventory. Now you can see an aggregate of all changes made in the past 24 hours by going Repricing banner at the top, select your marketplace, then click on Price History. Or you can also check the price changes on individual listings by going to Manage Listings page and clicking on the Action drop-down menu on each listing. We have plans to extend the price history to 3-5 days in upcoming updates.
Please go the the individual support pages to view articles with either "Updated!" or "BETA" tags for additional information on the latest updates. The webinar link below also provides information on the latest updates.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/yt5PUCAqz4Q