Use bulk actions to organize your listings into sub-groups.
Add to Group
- Select the listings you want to group.
- Click Bulk Actions > Add Group
- Select the Group you want to add in and Save.
You can view the Group on the left side of the Manage Listings page.
- In the Group, click Add Group to create a new group.
- Enter a group name and Save as a new group.
Repricing group is only accessible by the user who created it. Groups cannot be shared among users.
The gear icon next to the groups allow users to perform certain actions to the group:
- Edit: Rename the group
- Delete: Delete the group
- Move up/down: reorders the groups
Adding Optional column for 'Group'
The group column is hidden by default. You can add the group column by going to Settings > Preference (upper right-hand corner). The new update will only allow each listing to be assigned to one unique group. In other words, the same listing cannot be assigned to two different groups.
Note: the upload file will have Group column
You can refer to Managing Listing Page Update for more detail.