Note: Amazon has implemented a new verification step for some seller accounts. If you currently use PFI and have been affected, contact email@example.com for further instructions
One of the limitations with the Amazon API was we could only download neutral and negative feedback with the default MWS authorization. With Positive Feedback Integration, you can grant us permission to access the positive feedback report located in your Seller Central account.
Positive Feedback Integration allows BQool to exclude orders which already have positive feedback, and generate a 'Positive Feedback Conversion Report' to track the effectiveness of your email campaign.
This feature is available starting at the $25 subscription of Feedback Central
Simply perform the following steps to activate this feature.
Positive Feedback Integration Instructions
Log in to your BQool Account
Feedback > Settings > General > Positive Feedback Integration
Expand setup instructions by clicking the "? Positive Feedback Integration:" to display the four steps needed in your Seller Central account.
Open a new tab and follow the steps listed to create a new Seller Central email and password. This limits our access to just the Feedback Reports, nothing else.
Note: Please ensure you grant access to Feedback Reports for Positive Feedback Integration to work.
After you have a new Seller Central email and password, enter this user email and password under Positive Feedback Integration in BQool.
Our system performs Seller Central integration at 8:00 AM (UTC) daily. Once set up correctly, Positive Feedback Integration will be turned on automatically.
Detail Instructions for Setting up PFI
Step 1: Seller Central Login
- Create a new email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log In to Seller Central
- Select "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner then click on "User Permissions."
- Enter the e-mail address of the new user(s): email@example.com then click "Send invitation."
- Amazon will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Invitation to become a Seller Central user for ...'
- Open email. Find '1. Go to the following URL:'.
- Click the URL provided above. It will redirect you to Seller Central.
- My email address is: email@example.com. Click 'No, I need a password.' Click 'Sign In'
- Enter the name, email, and password. Click 'Create account.'
- Copy above confirmation code.
Step 2: Confirm new email address
- Log back into Seller Central with your primary Amazon account email.
- Select "Settings" at the upper right-hand corner then click on "User Permissions"
- Find firstname.lastname@example.org under "Pending Users." Verify confirmation code and click 'confirm.'
Step 3: Assign user permissions
- Find email@example.com under "Current Users" and click on "edit" link
- By default, all of the permissions are set to "None."
- Find "Feedback" under "Reports" and click "View."
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Continue."
Step 4: Login to Seller Central using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have used the new user login: email@example.com to log in at least once.
- When you log in the home/landing page should be this page, and it has an accessible Feedback link.
Step 5: Send email and password to us
- Log In to BQool: mc.bqool.com
- Go to Feedback > Settings > General
- Find Positive Feedback Integration
- Enter Seller Central Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Seller Central Password: xxx xxx
- Click 'Save'
- Our system will start performing Positive Feedback Integration in the next 24 hours.
- Once completed, Positive Feedback Integration will automatically turn on.
Login Amazon EU Seller Central for the first time
- Check "I have read and acknowledged this message."
- Click "Do not show this message again."
Two-Step Verification Instructions
Please download the attachment at the bottom for further instructions.