How to add a new user permission
- Click My Account > Manage Permissions. There you will also see a list of users associated with your account.
- Click the Add New Permission button.
- A form will pop up. Fill out the form. Enter a name for the permission next to Permission Name.
- Select the users this rule would apply to.
You can use the arrow keys to move users:
>> moves all Available Users to Selected Users.
<< moves all Selected Users to Available Users.
> moves the selected user from Available Users to Selected Users.
< moves the selected user from Selected Users to Available Users.
- Select the level of access for this permission.
View Only: the user can only view the content but cannot change the content.
View & Edit: allow the user to view and change the content.
Use the selections next to Select Permissions to edit all sections.
- Click Save to finish.
How to add a new user
- Go to My Account > Manage Users.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Fill in the form.
Enter the user's email and name. Then select a permission for the user, or add a new permission for this user.
- Click Save when you're done.
Click My Account > Manage Users to see the list of users associated with your account.
- To edit users and their permissions, click Actions > Edit Details.
- To suspend a user's access, click Actions > Suspend. To activate the account, click Actions > Restore.
- Click My Account > Manage Permissions to see a list of permissions you have set for your users.
- Click Actions > Edit Details to edit the permission.