Review detail page is where you will find more detailed information about the product review you received.
To get to the Review Detail: Review Central > Marketplaces > Manage Reviews.
A table of reviews related to your listings will be shown.
Then you select a review and select the review action: View Details.
You will be directed to the detail page of the selected review.
Just right below the Header Menu, you will find a set of Action Buttons. You can apply the actions to the currently selected review.
- Contact Customers: This action will launch a pop-up dialog for sending an email to the buyer if an exact match of the name and product is found. If there isn't an exact match, it will list all possible order ID according to the name of the person and the product, and you will need to select a match manually, with a logical guess.
Note: Reviewer for the product isn't required to leave a real name/full name, or, even have to buy the product in the first place.
- Add a Note: This will launch a pop-up dialog for you to write a note on this particular review for the internal record-keeping purpose.
- Find Order ID: This action will look for the order ID that matches the name of the reviewer and product. If there isn't an exact match, it will list all possible order IDs according to the name of the person and the product, and you will need to select a match manually, with a logical guess.
Note: Reviewer for the product is not required to leave a real name/full name, or, even have to buy the product in the first place.
- Mark as Pending Reply: Pending reply means this feedback is waiting for a reply from the customer.
- Mark as Pending Resolved: Pending resolved, as communication is now re-established.
- Mark as Resolved: Set this status as buyer's questions, or complaints have been settled and cleared.
- Mark as Unresolved: This review requires attention as buyer's questions or complaints have yet to be answered.
- Mark as Closed: This is the category that the reviews do not need to be dealt with anymore, even though they may not be resolved. For example, you have done everything you can to help the buyer with a negative review through refunding or replacing the product, which was agreed by the buyer, but the buyer forgot to respond and/or failed to remove the negative review in time.
- Add a Comment: Reply to the review, it will direct you to the Amazon interface.
- Contact Seller Support: Contact Amazon Seller Support to report a misplaced or problematic review. You can remove a negative review this way if the review is false or misplaced.