Start with managing your listings
Select Repricing Central > Marketplaces > Manage Listings.
Once listings are loaded, you can use the filter on the left-side to help you navigate to the listings you want to reprice.
- Default Filter: Some special filters with preset settings
- All: Shows all the listings.
- Active: Shows your listing that is available on Amazon and ready to accept orders.
- Inactive(out of stock): Shows your listing that is not available on Amazon, due to out of stock.
- Repricing Enabled: Shows all listings that have repricing enabled.
- Repricing Paused: Shows all listings that have repricing paused.
- Listings at /not at Buy Box: Show listings with or without Buy Box Ownership based on SQS records.
- Listings at /not at the lowest price: Shows your listing that is at or is not at the lowest price.
- Listings with/without competition: Shows all the listings that have competition at least 1. Or you are the only seller for this listing.
- Listings at Min Price: Shows all listings that are currently priced at min price.
- Listings at Max Price: Shows all listings that are currently priced at max price.
- Competition below Min Price: Shows all listings that have the majority of the Price competition below your Min Price. This means that you may want to lower your Min Price in order to compete with those sellers.
- Missing Min & Max Price: Shows all listings that don't have Min or Max Price inputted.
- Missing Rule: Shows all listings that don't have a rule assigned.
- Missing Cost: Show the listings that don't have cost entered.
- Missing FBM shipping cost: Show the FBM listings that does not have the shipping cost updated from the listings data report.
- Missing Est. Profit: show the listings that are unable to calculate the Est. Profit. Could be missing cost or missing My price + shipping
Special Feature: Competition Below Min Price
After you have done setting all the Repricing Rule. Here is the tip for you to make sure no competitors could threaten the possibility for your to win Buy Box.
You can use the Competition Below Min Price feature to sort off the listings in bulk. The users can go to Default filter and use “Competition below min price” category to shows all listings that have competition priced below the Min Price.
It is prudent to check whether there are any Competitors’ Price under your Min Price on a daily basis since the Buy Box ownership normally goes to the lowest price competitor. Sometime, the users might set the Min Price too high or too far off from other competitors. This filter can be a good indicator to think about your Min/Max Price parameters.
If the listings under the category”Buy Box Price + Shipping” don’t have the green tick mark, it means that currently you have competitors under your Min Price. Conversely, the listing with a green tick under the category ”Buy Box Price + Shipping,” it indicates that Your Price is current matching with the Buy Box Price within you Min/ Max Price range.
Based on the Competitor Analysis of those listings, the users may want to lower the Min Price in order to compete with those sellers so as to trigger more repricing activities and compete for the Buy Box Price.
Then again, if you don’t want to engage with this never-ending cut-throat price competition, you can actually price up and wait until the low-priced seller to sell-out.
Add Custom Favorite Filters - New
- In the Filter, choose which categories or selections you want to search for.
Note: To start over, click Clear all at the top right.
Note: Buy Box Owner added new option to see No Buy Box owner. Please make sure that when using this filter we recommend also filtering for Active and Repricing Enable listings.
- You may click Search to preview the listings that would show up in your searches.
- Click Save as Favorite Filter to create a new filter.
The new filter will show up under Favorite Filter above.
Notes: Users can add up to 20 custom filters. Users in a shared account will be able to set their own filters.
The gear icon next to the filters allow users to perform certain actions to the filter:
- Edit: Opens the filter editing pane
- Delete: delete the filter
- Note: default filters cannot be deleted
- Make default filter: the default filter determines what filter to apply when users go to Manage Listings. The default selection is to view all listings.
- Move up/down: reorders the filters.
Note: the limit for the Favorite Filter is 20, and the addable column under Seller SKU, ASIN, and Title is 50.