- Short-Term Manual Repricing
- Long-Term Manual Repricing
You can choose to manually reprice certain listings using the following steps, depending on how long you want your manual pricing to stay in effect.
Short-Term Manual Repricing
1. Go to Manage Listings page.
2. For each listing, input your price under the Your Price + Shipping column.
3. Click the Save icon (left) to submit the change to Amazon.
4. If you only want this change to stay in effect temporarily, make sure you click on the Pause icon to change the listing to Repricing Enabled.
Note: Repricing will be paused when you manually change your price in Repricing Central.
Long-Term Manual Repricing
- Go to Manage Listings page.
- If you choose to have your manual repricing stay in effect after the automatic repricing period, you will need to pause automatic repricing. Pause automatic repricing for the listings you want by clicking Actions > Pause
- For each listing, input your price under the Your Price + Shipping column.
- Click the Save icon (left) to submit the change to Amazon.
Note: If you want to resume automatic repricing, click Actions > Enable for your listing, and automatic repricing will resume again.