You can view the filters on the left side of the Manage Listings page. The first Favorite is now a dropdown filters of the old Default Filters. You can find all the old Favorite Filters here.
You can select and add listings into a group. You can first create a group then assign the selected listings to the group, or select the listings and assign to a new group then change the name of the group later.
Please refer to the support article How to use Group for more details.
Add Custom Favorite Filters
- Under Filter, choose which categories or selections you want to search for.
Note: To start over, click Clear all at the top right.
- You may click Search to preview the listings that would show up in your searches.
- Click Save as Favorite Filter to create a new filter.
The new filter will show up under Favorite Filter above.
Note: Users can add up to 20 custom filters. Users in a shared account will be able to set their own filters.
The gear icon next to the filters allows users to perform certain actions to the filter:
- Edit: Opens the filter editing pane
- Delete: delete the filter
Note: default filters cannot be deleted
- Make default filter: the default filter determines what filter to apply when users go to Manage Listings. The default selection is to view all listings.
- Move up/down: rearranges the order of the filters.