Add Custom Favorite Filters
- Under Filter, choose which categories or selections you want to search for.
Note: To start over, click Clear all at the top right.
- You may click Search to preview the listings that would show up in your searches.
- Click Save as Favorite Filter to create a new filter.
The new filter will show up under Favorite Filter above.
Note: You can add up to 20 custom filters. (Shared accounts will be able to set your own filters.)
The gear icon next to the filters allows you to perform certain actions to the filter:
- Edit : Opens the filter editing pane
- Delete : delete the filter
Note: default filters cannot be deleted
- Make default filter : the default filter determines what filter to apply when you go to Manage Listings. The default selection is to view all listings.
- Move up/down : rearranges the order of the filters.