How to Set Up Your Marketplace
- First, you will need to activate your BQool account. When you sign up for a new BQool account, BQool will send you an email. Click on the activation link in the email to activate your BQool account.
- After your BQool account has been activated, log in to your BQool account and go to My Account > Marketplace Settings and follow the steps listed to sign up for MWS access.
- Select your marketplace
- A new window will open to take you to log into your Amazon Seller Central.
- Select I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Enter the information given according to the marketplace you're participating in. Click Next to submit.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- You will see your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token now. Copy them or make a note of them, because you will need them again later.
- Go back to the BQool website and enter your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- Click Save to finish.
BQool Application Developer Account Number
- Amazon US, CA, & MX: 6520-9041-4559
- Amazon EU (UK, DE, FR, ES, IT): 5013-3213-1114
- Amazon JP: 0243-8352-9264
Note: It could take a couple of hours to download all of your Amazon Seller Account data.