In Brand Tracker, you will be able to track your competitors by brand. In the free trial, we offer "AmazonBasics" as an example. We update the information every day.
You can track the brand data as follows:
- Total Products: by default, we download the product of the brand up to 300. For more than 300 products, please contact us for a custom plan.
- Active Products: shows how many products are active now on Amazon.
- Inactive Products: shows how many products are inactive now on Amazon.
- New Products: shows how many products are new listings.
- Est. Sales (date range): shows the estimated sales for the date range you select.
- Est. Revenue (date range):
- Average Price: The average price of this brand's products.
- Average Rank: The average rank of this brand's products
- Average Reviews: average review counts this brand received
- Average Rating: The average rating for products of this brand.
There are some actions you can take when you track the brands.
Click in to see an overview of Brand Analytical Chart. Change the date range from top right.
- Add Alert:
Choose what kind of Alert you want to receive from this brand.
- Product Research:
Opens a new tab in product research of the "brand".
Stop tracking this brand.
How to Add Brands?
Find the button for "Add Brand" next to Advanced Search. Hover over to see how many brands you have subscribed to and tracked now. You can subscribe to different tier plan according to how many brands you would like to track.
Select the Marketplace and type in the Brand Name.
Click on Preview to make sure it is the correct brand you want to track.