In Amazon Top 100, you will see five different categories of popular products on Amazon. You can click on each tab and search further in that category.
- Best sellers: The products that most people buy from the past 10 weeks.
- Hot New Release: Popular products that were launched recently.
- Movers & Shakers: The products that are quickly gaining in sales rank.
- Most Wished for: The products that most people want to receive as gifts.
- Most Gifted: The products that most people send as gifts.
You can use the top search bar to narrow down to different categories.
You can also see a list of multiple departments of products under each category by clicking the drop down list on the top search bar.
- For example, in Hot New Releases, for "Camera & Photo", is an Instant Camera ranking as first.
To search for a specific product, simply type in keywords.
For example, a search for “iPhone 7 case”, brings up the following results:
On the right-hand column, you can see the information for products, which are:
- Category: The category this product belongs to.
- Price: The current price on Amazon.
- Rank: The current sales rank for the category.
- Reviews: The number of total reviews that buyers left on the product
- Ratings: The average ratings for the product
- Sellers: The seller counts that currently selling this product
- Estimated Sales (30 days): The estimated orders amount for the past 30 days.
- Estimated Revenue (30 days): The estimated sale revenue for the past 30 days.
- Size Tier: specify whether the product is standard or oversize.
Add to Product Tracker: Click to add the product to Product Tracker list.
Refresh: Click to update the product information. Since our database is shared among all BigTracker users. The more users, the more updated product information there will be.
Profit Calculator: Click in to calculate for est. profit, est. margin and ROI. Put in "cost" and click Reload to see an estimated figures.