Dear BQool Users,
We hope that you are enjoying the latest Repricing update. We have made several bug fixes and minor changes since the last update. Here is a list of the changes:
- The “Missing Min and Max Price” filter located under the Listings Summary in the Dashboard has been fixed so that it is now displaying the correct number.
- Some repricing enabled listings on the Manage Listings Page would become paused when users performed certain actions. We found and fixed the bugs that were causing this.
- “Set Shipping” located under General Settings and Bulk Actions is now called “Set Shipping Price”.
- “Set Shipping Price” under General Settings has been fixed to accept listings with 0 quantity. Also, it will apply for all FBA listings that have not yet received the actual shipping from reports, in addition to recently downloaded FBA listings. If “Set Shipping Price” is used, the shipping price will become un-editable, but will still be replaced by the actual shipping price once it’s downloaded.
- A repricing trigger has been added to the Scheduler so that repricing will start as soon as the rule goes from paused to enabled. Before we added the trigger, listings would have to wait for a competitor to change price before repricing would start.
For further inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.