There may be instances where you want to revert back to your original prices (the price you had before you started using repricing). This feature is not available in BQool, but can be easily done in Seller Central.
To do this, please have your original prices handy.
- You can have this information saved in a separate file before you start repricing.
- You could download the Listings Report from Seller Central before you start repricing. Go to Seller Central > INVENTORY and a download a Inventory Report which contains your SKUs, current price, and quantity.
Then, to revert prices back to your original prices before repricing, follow these 6 simple steps.
- Stop repricing - In BQool make sure to pause repricing for the SKUs/ASINs you want to restore.
- Log into Amazon Seller Central and download the “Price & Quantity” file.
- Fill in the information for the SKU you wish to make changes to in the Excel file by following instructions in the file. Save the file as Text (Tab Delimited) file.
- Upload the file onto Seller Central: Inventory > Add Products via Upload > Price & Quantity File and Upload Now
- Check the status of the upload at the bottom of the page by refreshing the page.
- Double check that changes have been made to your listings in Manage Inventory.