Start with managing your listings
Select Repricing Central > Marketplaces > Manage Listings.
Once listings are loaded, you can use the filter on the left-side to help you navigate to the listings you want to reprice.
- Default Filter: Some special filters with preset settings
- All: Shows all the listings.
- Active: Shows your listing that is available on Amazon and ready to accept orders.
- Inactive(out of stock): Shows your listing that is not available on Amazon, due to out of stock.
- Repricing Enabled: Shows all listings that have repricing enabled.
- Repricing Paused: Shows all listings that have repricing paused.
Default Filters - New
- New - Listings at / not at Buy Box: Shows all the listings that has the SQS repricing record shows that you are the Buy Box owner, or not in the Buy Box.
- New - Listings at / not at lowest price: Shows your listing that is at or is not at the lowest price.
- Listings with / without competition: Shows all the listings that has competition at least 1. Or you are the only seller for this listing.
- Listings at min price: Shows all listings that are currently priced at min price.
- Listings at max price: Shows all listings that are currently priced at max price.
- Competition beat min price: Shows all listings that have competition priced below your Min Price. This means that you may want to lower your Min Price in order to compete with those sellers.
- Missing Min & Max Price: Shows all listings that don't have Min or Max Price inputted.
- Missing Rule: Shows all listings that don't have a rule assigned.
- Missing Cost: Show the listings that don't have cost entered.
- New - Missing FBM shipping cost: Show the FBM listings that does not have the shipping cost updated from the listings data report.
- New - Missing Est. Profit: show the listings that is unable to calculate the Est. Profit. Could be missing cost or missing My price + shipping
Add Custom Favorite Filters
- In the Filter, choose which categories or selections you want to search for.
Note: To start over, click Clear all at the top right.
- You may click Search to preview the listings that would show up in your searches.
- Click Save as Favorite Filter to create a new filter.
The new filter will show up under Favorite Filter above.
Notes: Users can add up to 20 custom filters. Users in a shared account will be able to set their own filters.
The gear icon next to the filters allow users to perform certain actions to the filter:
- Edit: Opens the filter editing pane
- Delete: delete the filter
- Note: default filters cannot be deleted
- Make default filter: the default filter determines what filter to apply when users go to Manage Listings. The default selection is to view all listings.
- Move up/down: reorders the filters.
Note: the limit for the Favorite Filter is 20, and the addable column under Seller SKU, ASIN, and Title is 50.